Caramelldansen HD Caramelldansen HD

Awesome

Very nice quality. I don't think I've ever seen the dance look this good.

Quick note though: The line is "Look at YouTube clips," not "Look at you two clips." The translation was made after the song became a meme, so they decided to reference that.

Timon1771 responds:

I think your right! I spent ages researching on that one line last night, and I had a feeling it was wrong.

Smash Kingdom Melee Smash Kingdom Melee

AWESOME!!!

Dude, this is even better than the first! Keep it up!

I realize that it will be hard for you to say exactly, but, assuming you plan on making it, when do you expect SK: Brawl to be finished?

Smash Kingdom Smash Kingdom

So...much...funny...

I imagine that this is what it would be like if Robot Chicken did an episode on SSB. Please make a sequel!

Gravity Ball Demo Gravity Ball Demo

An interesting idea

Idea: Very creative. I'm not surprised no one has done anything like this before.

Controls: Very easy to get into. However, there were points when I found myself 'falling' in a direction I did not expect. Perhaps an on-screen indicator would help?

Graphics: Rather simple, but this is a demo.

Overall: This is an interesting idea, with great potential. I congratulate you, and I look forward to the final version.

Music Catch 2 Music Catch 2

Best sequel I have ever seen

This game is by far one of the best I've seen on Newgrounds in a long time. The music included in the game is mentally pleasing, but it doesn't distract the player from what the shapes are doing. Add to this the ability to customize your experience, and you have yourself one hell of a game. 10/10

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

A far cry from perfection

While the game itself was good, there were multiple points where it could've been better. First off, the AI was mediocre at best; It would attack at some points, then ignore me at others. Sometimes it would just throw itself off the edge! It's a good concept, but it needs to be refined.

WG-Metroid Prime 2 Theme-GC WG-Metroid Prime 2 Theme-GC

Awesome!

Dude, this track is sweet! I mostly like techno music, but this got into my favorites anyway! Keep up the good work!

On a related matter, those submissions to the side under "Users who liked this also enjoyed..." are also all in my favorites. What's up with that? O_o

Weapongod30 responds:

Lol. Well maybe that means that other users like them for a reason! I havent listened to them all, but I am sure they are good. Thanks for reviewing!

~WG