Gravity Ball Demo Gravity Ball Demo

An interesting idea

Idea: Very creative. I'm not surprised no one has done anything like this before.

Controls: Very easy to get into. However, there were points when I found myself 'falling' in a direction I did not expect. Perhaps an on-screen indicator would help?

Graphics: Rather simple, but this is a demo.

Overall: This is an interesting idea, with great potential. I congratulate you, and I look forward to the final version.

Music Catch 2 Music Catch 2

Best sequel I have ever seen

This game is by far one of the best I've seen on Newgrounds in a long time. The music included in the game is mentally pleasing, but it doesn't distract the player from what the shapes are doing. Add to this the ability to customize your experience, and you have yourself one hell of a game. 10/10

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

A far cry from perfection

While the game itself was good, there were multiple points where it could've been better. First off, the AI was mediocre at best; It would attack at some points, then ignore me at others. Sometimes it would just throw itself off the edge! It's a good concept, but it needs to be refined.

- Music in Motion - - Music in Motion -

Very inspired

This game combines rhythm and adventure games in a way that's fun, so those who want free protection points can get them here. 10/10 5/5

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Bow before me!

Lo and behold, I have gotten 100% on the entire game! To those of you who haven't yet: In your face!

Now that I've gotten that out of my system, on to the actual review. The combat was awesome. It was fast-paced, while still allowing me time to gather myself after taking a beating. Well worth the time I put into it. Who knows, it might even be worth more than that.

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

This game is awesome!

I've gotten perfects on all the Amateur tracks, but so far I'm terrible at Pro.

A quick tip for players: If you hit a note without being prompted, you will lose (10 x [multiplier]) points, as well as one level for your multiplier.

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

Awesome

Dude, this game is the best thing I've played in a while. The concept is simple, yet exciting. 10/10!!