Caramelldansen HD Caramelldansen HD

Awesome

Very nice quality. I don't think I've ever seen the dance look this good.

Quick note though: The line is "Look at YouTube clips," not "Look at you two clips." The translation was made after the song became a meme, so they decided to reference that.

Timon1771 responds:

I think your right! I spent ages researching on that one line last night, and I had a feeling it was wrong.

Smash Kingdom Melee Smash Kingdom Melee

AWESOME!!!

Dude, this is even better than the first! Keep it up!

I realize that it will be hard for you to say exactly, but, assuming you plan on making it, when do you expect SK: Brawl to be finished?

Smash Kingdom Smash Kingdom

So...much...funny...

I imagine that this is what it would be like if Robot Chicken did an episode on SSB. Please make a sequel!

Blvrd. of Broken Dreams Blvrd. of Broken Dreams

Kinda found this by accident

I wasn't expecting to find this at all. I was just bored, so I decided to see what my friend had found-and-faved. Now I'm awed, although the animation was a bit repetitive, but then, you were a n00b when you made this, so that's to be expected. Good job.

How to be a Guitar Hero How to be a Guitar Hero

Hmm...

While I hate you for making fun of Guitar Hero, I admire the one who actually played the song. Therefore, I hereby give you a C-.

Ultimate Naruto Fanflash5 Ultimate Naruto Fanflash5

That was awesome!

Really, that was awesome. There's really not much I can add to that.

Btw, will we ever see Gaara doing the Numa dance?

LoZ: My Immortal LoZ: My Immortal

*sniff*

Emotional song + happy ending = great video. 5/5 10/10

On a lighter note, what happened to that loop of Link playing the guitar you used in PotU? Not that it took anything away, I'm just asking.

Ultimate Naruto Fanflash2 Ultimate Naruto Fanflash2

Sweeeeet...

This series is awesome! Is there a seventh one in the works? :3

For those of you interested in finding it, the song with Naruto is called "Technologic" by Daft Punk (Snow forgot to put it in the credits. XP)

First AnniversaWii! First AnniversaWii!

Awesome

I think that it should actually be called an "AniversaWii". Oh well. Still, it's awesome. ^_^

SketchbookProtest responds:

thats a great name, i just changed it now!

Naruto Party V Naruto Party V

(Sweet! Review 150!)

Actually, the carolers remind him of the spirit of Christmas (which is to get together with your loved ones), which is adding to his insanity because he has no loved ones. Poor guy. -_-